About The Course
The Essential Molecular Biology course covers the fundamental principles and techniques used in experimental research in the area of Molecular Biology.
The Institute of Endemic Diseases New Building,West Kobber bridge
11th Sept-22th Sept,2021
Researchers, near-graduation and graduate students in the areas of Biological and Medical Sciences.
- Lab safety & instrumentation
- Biochemical calculation (making solution)
- Extraction DNA different method
- Polymerase Chain Reaction ( PCR)
- Jel electrophoreses
- Mutation and mutation detection techniques , Example Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism ( RFLP)
- Bioinformatics (introduction of bioinformatics ,databases ,primer design, web cutter)
• Total : 6 days - 36 hours ( 6 hours per day …… 3 days per week ) • Sheets – protocols - Power points - hand out
Here are some of our Staff